Sunday, January 22, 2006

Blogging lite...

Posts will be lite to non-exisitent for the next couple of weeks as I am packing up house and preparing for the BIG move to LA. I won't be in LA until late March/early April but the condo's been sold and I gotta scram. I'll be staying with my Aunt and Uncle for the next couple of months while I tie up loose ends (remodeling jobs I've already commited too mostly) and begin the usual round of good bye dinners in which the subtext is always LA?!? Hot damn, now we have a place to stay!"

7 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, January 23, 2006, Blogger Grubber said...

Congratulations WG, wont be the same without you, but I hope the jobs getting finished ahead of time, and the move goes smooth.

Look forward to hearing about your adventures.

Take care of yourself!

cheers
Dave

 
At 8:50 PM, January 23, 2006, Blogger Adam Renfro said...

Yeah, good luck, gurl. Open up shop as soon as you can.

 
At 5:34 AM, January 24, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

Thanks guys! I'm not disappearing entirely, just won't be on here too much. Things are gonna be HECTIC for me for a couple months.

 
At 1:55 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

Thanks Al, good luck with your move as well.

 
At 5:29 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

Right behind you (April). How are you getting all your stuff out there? I hate having all this crap to move.

 
At 7:40 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Alicia said...

Congratulations on your move to LA! Ahhhhhhh... dare to dream. Wonder what my hubby would say if I told him I wanted to move to Cali?

I will keep my eye out for your return! :)

 
At 11:45 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

Chris, I can't tell you how MUCH I hate packing. It's like an archeological dig... unearthing things I swear I've not seen in years! I've packed most everything into a storage uit and will entertain bids from moving vompanies to get my crap out there. Jeez, this is tiring and expensive!

HH, I'm sure that he'd be most happy to help you achieve your dreams. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home