Thursday, August 18, 2005

The things you can overhear (or even partake in)...

You can't make this stuff up. (ok, may you can but I can't.) So, I'm at the gay boy's bar a few weekends ago, hanging with my best friend Dave. We're idly looking at what eye candy is available. We both know the other one's tastes and we'll point out someone we think the other will like.

As I scan the bar I saw this guy come in. Fit Dave's tastes to a T! So, I elbow Dave and the conversation goes like this...

ME
Hey. Look at him.

DAVE
Oh, yeah. I know him.

ME
You do?

DAVE
Yeah, he works out at my gym.

ME
Really? What's his name?

DAVE
(grins)
Stud.

:)

3 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, August 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you're new to my blog roll but the laughs I enjoy are not so new as I was lurking and not commenting...just saying hello finally

 
At 3:13 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger writergurl said...

Hiya MQ.. glad I could make ya laugh. Thanks for adding me. I would add peopel to my blog but I'm woefully ignorant about such things. Sigh.

 
At 5:25 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger Grubber said...

Can I just clarify, I am not that Dave.....not that there is anything wrong with that! ;-)

Had a friend once who did similar thing, except her and the guy would have a contest to see who would get the guy first. He normally won...and she was not unattractive! She just obviously could not get them to convert. ;-)

cheers
Dave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home