Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I've been quoted!

Alex Epstien sent me an email asking what my thoughts were about the "L Word"... Showtime's lesbian drama. Probably since I had made a comment that the second seaason was a disappointment and if the show didn't improve in its' third season I was cancelling Showtime.

He was gracious enough to quote almost all of my reply on his blog. Check it out here:* www.complicationsensue.blogspot.com/2005/10/writergurl-on-l-word.html

*links doesn't seem to be working for me, and I don't know how to fix it. So, you'll have to cut and paste into your browser... sorry!

If you've time, I'd recommend reading ALL of his blog. There's tons of useful info and only the occasional political post.

3 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, October 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched one of the first season episodes with a friend awhile back. They were into it and taking me along for the ride. I don't remember much but I do remember thinking it was pretty bold and a bit loose, like anything could happen and probably would.

Don't know if this is an apt description but it was my take from one episode.

 
At 10:45 AM, October 27, 2005, Blogger writergurl said...

Just as in life, anything can happen and usually does, like that car ramming into our building.

If you only saw one random episode in the first season, I don't think you were able to get a grip on the show as a whole. Not knocking you or anything, its just that its one of those shows that rely on the viewer having seen the other shows in order to "get" the episode they are watching.

 
At 6:46 PM, October 27, 2005, Blogger writergurl said...

Thanks for the support Jason! I hope to have a tango with fame soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home