Tuesday, December 06, 2005

This killin' time, it's killing me...

So, I got an email today from the Writer's Arc folks....

... the selection for the 25 people who survived Round Dos...

... postponed. 'Til Wednesday, no later than 9 PM, EST.


They claim they've had an over abundance of scripts to read. I ain't buying.


I think...

...they had a HUGE party last Friday night...

...and were too hung over to read anything over the weekend.

*They did have a fundraiser party thing (according to their site) on Friday night. Cocktails, celebratin', trying to recover from the party....who's got time for readin'? Jus' sayin...

Keep your fingers crossed for two more days folks!

4 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, December 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typing with crossed fingers is fun. :)

 
At 2:35 AM, December 07, 2005, Blogger writergurl said...

LOL... thanks for keeping the faith Eddie!

Me? I'm typing this with my nose...

 
At 6:46 AM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Grubber said...

Still crossed and still best of luck!

 
At 10:55 AM, December 07, 2005, Blogger writergurl said...

Thanks, Dave!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home