Thursday, April 06, 2006

Links have been updated!

So, I updated links...

Julie in H'wood has been "promoted" 'cause she gettin' PAID now.

Max Adams (she's the only screenwriter to EVER win both the Nicholl and the Austin in the same year) has a blog as well as a website (I didn't add the website, only the blog... you can link to several of her websites from her blog. My pup is on "DogshateBush")

Olaf has a blog that makes me laugh out loud. He acts the fool at "Idiot Screenwriter".

Heidi tells us tales of Hollywood in "Tinseltown Chronicles"

Sal lets us in on what goes on during a Disney Fellowship at "Let Me In"


**** Updated again to include a couple writers/readers from the UK.***

Lucy and the Optimist Reader!

Go, read, enjoy!

5 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, April 07, 2006, Blogger Adam Renfro said...

All good sites.

See, I can stop by and behave.

 
At 4:52 AM, April 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, OSM. But clearly Writergurl is deranged because she hasn't included MY blog... ; )

 
At 12:07 PM, April 08, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

LOL, yes, Lucy, I am clearly deranged! (And, contrite.. sorry!)

Slack... 'bout time you bhaved yourself!

 
At 6:23 AM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Lucy V said...

That's quite alright my fellow blogger, we can all be prone to moments of insanity ; )

 
At 2:40 AM, April 12, 2006, Blogger Lianne said...

Hey there, thanks for linking to me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home