Friday, March 03, 2006

Worst President. Ever.




Party considerations aside, THIS fucker? Absolutely the worst.

This ain't about "liberals" vs "conservatives", it's about how the WORST President we've ever had lies to the people, and continues to boldly lie to whomever, whenever because he believes that "Father (him) knows best"

Clearly, this is NOT the case!

The video showing he'd been fully briefed? Made me ill. My stomach twisted into knots. He then shows up days later claiming that "No one" could have forseen the levees failing. WHAT A FUCKING LIAR! They foresaw it, and they told him. He acted as if he were still in that third grade class, calmly reading while the towers were getting hit. THEN, as now, the White House claimed that "no one" could predict a terrorist attack. Oh wait, yeah, seems that did get predicted too... in his daily breifing. But, hey, the man was "on vacation" so why should he be bothered with a stupid report entitled "Bin Laden determined to strike US."? Just like he couldn't be bothered to ask a SINGLE question at these briefing warning of imminent disaster to the Gulf Coast. Of course, he was "on vacation" during the Katrina briefings too... although not a vacation from photo ops and fundraisers. Fucker.

The White Houses response to this? "Well, no one, not even the President can control a hurricane." No shit, Sherlock.

BUT.

The President could have (and should have) controlled the response to it. Once again, he's asleep at the wheel and innocent people died. What I can't believe is the people who buy into the spin. I'm tired of being "spun". I've been spun so much I want to throw up! How many times are we going to be lied to?

WMDS?
Valarie Plame?
Unauthorized wiretaps?
No bid conracts with Haliburton?
Wierd deals with the UAE to "run" our ports?
Didn't know he needed to do more for the people affected by Katrina?

WHEN WILL THIS SHIT STOP!?!


I say his ass should be impeached!

15 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

We already did, over here

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/n/a/2006/03/01/state/n132025S97.DTL

The problem is, do you really want Cheney in his place??

 
At 11:13 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

Cheny is at least competent. Shrub is nothing but a half assed idiot. I wouldn't be "glad" to have another "tricky" Dick in the Oval office but I'm certain that HE wouldn't have just sat there on 9/11. After all, he did give the order to shoot down Flight 93. So, I'll give him the benefit of teh doubt and assume that he would have DONE something with the mess that Katrina left on our shores.

 
At 3:04 PM, March 05, 2006, Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

I just don't feel any safer with Cheney riding shotgun (pun intended), he would put oil and corporate welfare ahead of America's welfare.

I don't know if he would've done anything about Katrina or at best, he would've dragged his heels like he did after giving his friend a face full of buckshot and waiting so many hours to tell the authorities, then waiting even longer to tell the press.

Remember that he was in on the weapons of crass destruction fiasco.

 
At 1:34 AM, March 06, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

Yeah, I remember Dick's also an acolyte of the devil, but I think he's the lesser of the two evils.

If anyone has a better idea, I'm all ears!

 
At 11:17 AM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Patrick J. Rodio said...

So Writergurl, don't sugarcoat, how do you really feel?

Agree with you though, Bush should go. He shouldn't have even been there. Hey, I voted for Gore, then Kerry. I TRIED, man!

 
At 4:34 PM, March 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all know the man's a DORK, yes, in CAPITALS!

However, it's not for much longer, surely? I think you'd make a great President, Writergurl, I'd vote for you in a heartbeat, oh, wait, I'm a Brit, er, sorry! ;-)

 
At 8:23 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Adam Renfro said...

Best. Post. Ever.

But you got it wrong. Cheney is the Evil of Two Lesser. Bush is too stupid to be Satan. Cheney to heartless.

If Homeland Security is monitoring, JUST KIDDING! Love those two. I'm a kidder! Reelect Bush!

 
At 11:23 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

Patrick, LOL, don't you know by now, I DO speak my mind...

Alex, we're stuck with him for another (SIGH) 3 years. Dear Lord, please, please, please, let the Dems re-take control of Congress (if not both Houses) and and turn him into a Lame Duck sooner rathre than later. (Not that he's not LAME already.)

Slack, I would just love, love, love it if there were any way to get Bush and Cheney out of office beyond waiting for them to either die (of natural causes!) or have their term expire... unfortunatley, there isn't much hope on that front. Although.. one CAN wish!

 
At 5:36 PM, March 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog immensely. another great post. you go, girl. i could not have said it better. well, maybe i could have (lol), but you are out there putting pen to paper with this stuff. congrats. have you checked out the book "Don't think of an elephant"? it's about how the Conservatives have framed their arguments and ideas (using that term loosely, of course) and how they are able to keep lying, deceiving and basically screwing over everyone one in the world who is not them. check it out.

kep on keeping on!

- Sascha

 
At 11:11 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

Sascha, thanks for stopping by. Glad you enjoy my ramblings.

I've not heard of the book, thanks, I'll go check it out!

 
At 5:02 AM, March 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a Q for you: which would you prefer - a president like Bush who makes no apologies for being a wanker and does what he wants regardless of his people (and yes, I agree - SHOULD be impeached) or a Prime Minister like Tony Blair who pretends he puts his people first and is Bush's lapdog?!

Shakespeare said it best in my view: "'Tis the time's plague when madmen lead the blind." (KING LEAR)

 
At 12:11 AM, March 11, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

Wee, Lucy, that's one of those "no win questions" like "So, have you stopped beating your wife yet?"

I can't stand Bush, but I don't believe I'd like his toady either. Frankly I'd like to get rid of the whole lot of them. Sadly, that won't be happening soon.

Sigh.

 
At 5:13 AM, March 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So with you on that one.

Concrete shoes and a pier.

Only answer.

 
At 3:04 PM, March 11, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

Lucy, thought you were English, not Sicilian...

:)

 
At 8:48 AM, March 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I embrace all cultures!!! ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home