Saturday, April 08, 2006

Tagged, twice!

Ok, so I got tagged a while ago by Alicia @HarvestHome for a 4 favorite things meme and I promptly forgot to answer. (SORRY!) I know, I know, clearly... I'm deranged! Nevertheless, here they are:


Four Jobs I've Had
- sergeant in the Army
- Defense Industry contractor
- Salesclerk at Eddie Bauer (part-time while in school)
- Real Estate Investor (buy, fix and sell houses)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again
This is gonna sound strange, but I never purposely watch movies more than once for entertainment. I'll do it for research but not for the fun of it. Usually, if I'm watching a movie twice, it because someone has brought the DVD over or it's on TV and I stumbled across it.

Four Places I've Lived
- Frankfurt Germany
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Taipei, Taiwan (born there)
- Seattle, WA

Four TV Shows I Love
I don't "LOVE" any TV show. I did make "The L Word" appointment TV in the first season but I haven't even seen all the episodes this season. I like:
Medium
Monk
Battlestar Galactica
Earl

Four Places I've Vacationed
- Munich
- Maui
- New York City
- Miami

Four of My Favorite Dishes
- My Grandma's Banana Creme pie
- Steak, medium well, fresh off the grill
- Shrimp with linguine
- Roasted Oysters (can't stand the raw ones!)

Four Blogs I Visit Every Day
- Complications Ensue - smart, funny, and we agree on politics.
- Kung Fu Monkey- Hella smart, and even funnier, especially on a rant.
- Living the Romantic comedy - has lots to say about screenwriting in general, written with wit and verve.
- Artful Writer - Craig knows! Plus, he's on the board of the Union I wanna join!

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
- On a sailboat, flying through the water, under full sail.
- Laying on a beach in Pensacola, surrounded by thousands of other gay folk.
- Getting a full body massage.
- At the movies.

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging

Not tagging anyone, this is so old!


Also, I was recently tagged by Konrad West for the first ten verbs in the latest script I've been working on, which is "Regular Army". I am polishing it for the Nicholl. So, here they is!

mill
waiting
thumps
whirl
packed
strolls
turn
passes
pauses
surveys

Yep. Somebody's doing something!

4 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, April 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The beach at Penascola? That's one lesbian orgy I'd like to hear about!

 
At 4:49 PM, April 08, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

Orgy? Where? I didn't see any of those!

I saw lots of hot girls (and quite a few not-so-hot girls) in various kinds of swimwear (and a coupla 'em without tops) but that's all.

 
At 11:38 PM, April 08, 2006, Blogger Konrad West said...

Nice verbs. (Why does that sound sexual?)

I have to ask about the not watching a movie twice thing. Why?

 
At 12:56 PM, April 09, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

LOL... sexual? Hmm, I dunno, it's not supposed to!

I dunno why I don't watch movies more than once, I guess it's for the same reason I rarely read a book more than once, I've got the story, no need to rinse and repeat.

*shrug*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home