Thursday, April 13, 2006

What should you be?

Courtesy of Rabbit and Crow blog, I took this test. (Evidently, the originator of this is Shawna of Shouting into the wind)

Took it once, answering honestly and it spit THIS out.

Hmmm, veddy interesting...

If you want to take it; click on the link below. Don't forget to tell us what it says!

You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!


Thanks Neil!

7 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back upright and, hopefully, will write over the long weekend. Have a good one Sweetie and, I got the same out-come as you, on this quiz. Great minds! :-)

 
At 5:32 PM, April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same as you, WG.

Ready for Nicholl's?

 
At 9:12 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger Systemaddict said...

interesting test...I should check this out...though I fear it'll tell me to go write the obituary section of people still living.

 
At 11:18 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

Alexandra, glad to know you're better!

Eddie, Nicholls? Wha's dat? ;)

SystemAddict, I;been told that it a great psychological excercise to write your own obit, and/or eulogy. I haven't done it because I find the whole idea a bit morbid, not to mention nauseating...

 
At 10:33 AM, April 14, 2006, Blogger Systemaddict said...

Indeed...I think I'd either write the greatest and/or the worst obit for myself...depending on my mood.

As for the test...

Sci-fi writer... :( the outcast of all writers. nice.

Hehe

 
At 11:24 PM, April 14, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

LOL, well, you could do a Battlestar tv spec script! So, see, not all is lost!

 
At 4:45 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger Lucy V said...

I used to get my TEFL kids to write their own obitituaries. Fantastic. The best one was a spanish kid who apparently died from "making so much sex [his] ass exploded"!

As for my results...

***You Should Be a Science Fiction Writer***


Your ideas are very strange, and people often wonder what planet you're from. (Oh god this is TRUE!)
And while you may have some problems being "normal," (do I?!?) you'll have no problems writing sci-fi.
Whether it's epic films, important novels, or vivid comics...
Your own little universe could leave an important mark on the world! (Well that's something at least)


What Type of Writer Should You Be?
http://www.blogthings.com/whattypeofwritershouldyoubequiz/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home