Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A harbinger of things to come?


Seems I've earned myself a "blue star" on Triggerstreet. I uploaded the same script that I sent in to the Nicholl, and it seems that 5 people, who gave me "ranking reviews", liked it enough to give it a thumbs up and me a "blue star". Which, for those who don't know much about Triggerstreet (TS from now on), is the symbol they give you when you've been selected as one of the Top Ten scripts on the site. (I'm somewhere in the Top Ten with roughly 2500 scripts currently uploaded onto the TS site.) So, I've been given the stamp of approval of my TS peers (You MUST have 3 "ranking reviews" [where TS has assigned your script to random reviewers] to be "ranked" and are required to have a minimum of 5 "ranking reviews" to be considered for the Top Ten.) Which means... everyone who's read my script (so far) thought it was good. I can only hope and pray that my script meets with similar approval in the wilds of Hollywood.

Color me pleased...

4 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Alexandra said...

Colour you congratulations Sweetie! What a great ego boost and, compliment. See, you knew you could do it, so don't doubt yourself. :-)

 
At 6:37 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger deepstructure said...

excellent! kudos! and...well, excellent kudos! :)

 
At 10:26 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

Thanks, you two!

 
At 12:59 PM, May 18, 2006, Blogger Jenna said...

Hooray! Good for you. I miss Triggerstreet. My work filter won't let me on. 'Tis sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home