Saturday, May 06, 2006

Evil? Nahhh....


Years ago, I was asked out by a "friend" who got miffed when I declined. See, she'd forgotten that I had just started dating the woman who would become the love of my life. I was completely un-interested in anyone else. It's an understandable lapse in that the woman I was seeing lived in the next state and we didn't go out much when we saw each other (if you get my drift), so she mostly saw me by myself. (This was in the days of going to something every single night of the week. Drinks on Tuesday? Sure! Nachos on Thursday? Just tell me where!) Regardless, she got pissy about my not taking her up on her "offer", got drunk one night and made the mistake of saying that she thought I was asexual.

Pissed me off.

See... I'm not one of those who "advertises"... if you get my drift. No, I believe (firmly) in being an absolute lady... on the streets. As for the "sheets" well, that's only YOUR business if you're in them with me. And, I don't like people speculating about me like she did.

Some folks just have to be taught a lesson about gossiping and wild speculations, doncha think?

This "friend" of mine adored the perfume I wore at the time and occasionally she would wear something I liked, so it had become something of a teasing ritual to lean in and do a quick sniff. Especially when one of us bought something new. We'd lean in, breathe in and (typically) nod, smile and compliment each other.

Unbeknownst to her, I'd already heard about her faux pas via the grapevine the next time I saw her. When I saw her again, I wasn't sure if I would say something to her about it or not. Not knowing that I knew what I knew (you know?), she acted as if everything were fine. She came up to me in the club, gave me a hug and the usual compliment on my perfume. Coincidentally, she'd bought something new and offered her neck up for a smell.

I stepped forward,
into her space,
leaned in,
took my nose,
placed it at the base of her neck,
druuuugggg it up to her ear
where
I murmured,
in my sexiest,
huskiest,
come hither,
whisper
"Ahhhh, damn... you smell sooooo... mmmm.... good..."

She just stood there, rooted to the spot... long after I had walked away.

7 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, May 07, 2006, Blogger Konrad West said...

Ooo, naughty. But very sexy.

 
At 7:35 AM, May 08, 2006, Blogger Jenna said...

Mama always said bitterness will get you in trouble. Not that I listened, but this seems like a lesson your friend could have benefitted from. Well played :)

 
At 2:27 PM, May 08, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

Konrad, yeah, I was bad.. in a good way.

;)


Giz, yep, that and gossiping gets ya nowhere, she shoulda known that. She knows now.

 
At 2:44 PM, May 08, 2006, Blogger Patrick J. Rodio said...

Tease - I love it.

 
At 10:39 PM, May 09, 2006, Blogger Enzio Pesta said...

I sure wish I was a lesbian! You girls have all the fun anyway you look at it.

One thing though, Writergurl, and with all due respect, what's the deal with strap-ons? I mean isn't avoiding "that" the whole idea behind being a lesbian? Boy, I like saying that word!

 
At 11:12 PM, May 09, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

Enzio... did I NOT just finish telling you that I behave as a lady in public? 'Tisn't ladylike to discuss such things. Find another lesbian to ask.

 
At 12:55 AM, May 10, 2006, Blogger writergurl said...

PJ, sorry... got a bit miffed at Pesta. Yeah, I loved doing that... I hope she learned her lesson is all I can say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home